Sunday 11 September 2011

Saturday nite at home

.... and i got a brilliant idea - to start a BLOG !! As so many people seem to do it and I tend to have an odd desire to write. In addition have to admit that I occasionally bug people around me with useless emails, or numerous FB updates. So why don’t I just collect my sometimes quite silly thoughts into blogs. Then I get to write as much as I want, and some people get bit more time to do more important things as their inbox won’t fill up with emails from someone called Jenny. Well, at least they’ll receive less of them, I suppose. ;)

Another note; I am not a native English speaker, nor writer as a matter of fact ;) .. So you can expect many spelling and grammar mistakes, but I prefer using this language over my mother tongue. As have to say English is easier language, and of course my goal is to have a global audience, and that is just not possible with my dear Finnish language. Although, I do want to believe that Finnish is a world language!!
I assume that anyone, who may stumble to this very first post of mine, knows me well enough.. But just a little recap: I am in my VERY early thirties, living in the ugliest capital in the world (also called as Brussels), work in trading environment, love to travel, exercise and set some exciting goals to my life.

Back to my “starting-a-blog” business… Now I’ve been surfing a bit to find a free blogging site. Wondering if I’d like to use an exotic Swedish site. I call it exotic just because it seems like for people, basically outside Nordic countries, Sweden sounds more exotic than Finland. (Well, some people that I've met in my travels didn't even know that Finland is a country... )Then there is always an option to use an English site, but isn’t that bit boring. If I’d like to have a bit of challenge then I could take a site in Japanese, but I am afraid that’d be bit too much of a challenge! I think I’ll now go for a Finnish site, as I AM a Finn and proud of it! ..even though not too eager to live there, but that’s another story.

I suppose a blog should have a theme. Mine really doesn’t have one, as my life is filled with many little things not one major thing that I could keep writing blog after blog.. Or does it..? Maybe living in Belgium, and complainging about it could be a theme; not to forget my jogging hobby! But then again with my concentration skills, I don't think I could keep up with only one theme. So, we'll see where my thoughts take me.

Have to say I am quite excited about this, and now starting to wonder how long I can keep up with this.. Well, no-one could have believed last September that I still would carry on with my exercise routine that I started now over a year ago, so there is something in me that doesn’t allow me to quit.. But I do get also bored with some stuff, let’s see if this will bore me some day. 

[...it became really late - went to bed - and now it is Sunday morning..]

...after well slept night and long breakfast, I realised that the Finnish blog-website doesn't really serve my purposes.. So had to be boring after all and use a site in English..

No comments:

Post a Comment