Friday 21 October 2011

Dilemma called LUX


I thought to write few lines while waiting for a friend to board a train to Brussels central station (coming from the airport). She has already got out of the airplane, so not too much time to write this.

We are planning to go to go to Luxembourg City tomorrow. Yeah, Luxembourg City! People seem to be so confused every time I tell them that I’d like to visit that place. I guess people here (Belgians especially) just do not like going down there. Then again that is more than 20 km away from their parents so it must feel bit uncomfortable to go that far. But have to say it’s not only Belgians who don’t see a point to visit that city. Basically I’ve been told that there’s not much to see and it’s expensive. Well I’ve decided that I want to see it my self and then make my decision about it. In addition how come I can tell anyone that I’ve lived in a Benelux country if I’ve never been in LUX?

Okidoki, just got a message from my friend that she is about to board to the train!! (it takes only 15 – 20 min for the train to come from the Airport so I gotta run now!!)

Laters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment