Saturday 21 January 2012

An Age Crisis ??


6:40 Saturday morning and I woke up! I am clearly getting old, isn’t so that the older you get the less sleep you need? Then again I was very boring person yesterday evening and went to bed already around 22hrs, so I still got quite many hours of sleep. Conclusion being that I am NOT that old, as yet! How come a girl who just has seen 17 summers can be old?

I am thinking of joining a gym again. I didn’t renew the membership to the gym next to our office last autumn, due to a significant raise of the price and the lowered service level. But now I am planning to get a membership from a super expensive gym for 3 or 6 months. And that’s my biggest dilemma today, how long membership shall I take. 3 months would last ‘till the end of April, and 6 months then ‘till the end of July. So, will I really go to the gym during the warm summer months? In addition I have loads of holidays to take, and I in general like to take most of them during the summer months. So, the membership is useless when I am holidaying. Well, anyhow I’ll go to that gym tomorrow to test it. The plan is to go to the Body Pump class at 11:10. Oooh, my body sooooo needs exercise! Other than jogging I mean. I’ve been running regularly so I haven’t turned into sofa-potato, actually I’ve ran this year 62 km already.

I have a holiday planned for beginning of February, which includes a bit of touring in the Nordics, first I will spend almost a week at my parent’s place and then a long weekend exploring a night life of a Swedish city with two exchange student friends. Yeah, some people travel to the sun and I just keep going away from it. But my sun will be all the great friends that I’ll meet while travelling in the North and celebrating yet another 17th birthday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment